Our church is uniquely situated on 36 country acres – so we’ve moved our Worship Service outside. We are so excited that we have a way for 100 percent of us to be able to worship together and at the same time meet the Governor’s social distancing guidelines. We look forward to seeing you this Sunday.
Drive-In Worship – 10:30 AM
Rain or Shine!
6828 CR 202, McKinney, TX
Pastor Jeff Nyberg, Ph.D.
We start a phased move back into the building on Sunday, May 24th
Starting Sunday, May 24th you have three options:
# 1 Remain in Your Car
Our Drive-In services will run at the same time as a service indoors and will continue to be broadcast on FM 93.1.
#2 Sit in family groups inside with appropriate social distancing.
#3 Sit in family groups outside the church building at one of the open windows with appropriate social distancing.
May 4, 2020
Dear Church Family and Friends,
We are blessed with a governor and a state attorney general who not only understand our need for but totally support our religious rights. In other states, pastors have been arrested for holding drive-in worship services, yet those same governors allow people to go to drive-through restaurants.
Just recently, our state representatives sent out detailed information to pastors giving us guidelines to safely start meeting again inside our church buildings.
In meeting with our key leadership, here are the steps we will take at Stepping Stones Church as we follow all CDC recommendations and the revised guidelines put out by Ken Paxton, our Attorney General.
- We will start a phased move in on Sunday, May 24th
- Our Drive-In services will run at the same time as a service indoors and will continue to be broadcast on FM 93.1.
- Parking spaces will be reserved for those who need to worship from their cars. This would include those with underlying at-risk health conditions or anyone who feels unsure about gathering inside.
- Those entering the building must be fever free, maintain good hygiene by washing or sanitizing hands and maintain social distancing at all times.
- We will sit by family groups in the sanctuary, with grouped chairs spaced six feet apart.
- There will also be chairs grouped outside by each of the windows looking into the sanctuary.
- We will maintain the highest level of sanitization practices both before and after each meeting in the building.
- The nursery will not be opened at this time.
- Offering baskets will not be passed but rather ushers will maintain social distancing as they walk past each family group. You can also place your offering in the box in the foyer or give online.
- We will continue to be live via Facebook.
Stepping Stones Church
6828 CR 202
McKinney TX 75071
9:00 am - Prayer
9:15 am - Life Group (Bible Study)
10:30 am - Worship
7-8 pm - Midweek Prayer and Bible Study for all ages
© 2020 · Stepping Stones Church