COVID UPDATE: Our children’s ministry reopens Sunday, September 13th.
We make every effort to insure a clean and healthy environment where children can learn the truths of the Bible at their level of understanding. We do not merely babysit but rather we teach children biblical truths while they enjoy fun activities.
- Children must be completely well, i.e., they have no cough, runny nose, cold, or fever, etc. They must be fever free for 24 hours.
- The nursery will be cleaned and sanitized before and after service each week.
- We will attempt to limit the number of toys, books and other manipulatives shared. Toys that have been played with will be immediately put into a basket for cleaning.
- Volunteers must also have no cough, cold, fever and be fever free for 24 hours.
- If parents want children to wear a mask, that is at the parent’s discretion, but it is not required.
- It is impossible to practice social distancing when caring for toddlers and babies; if you do not feel comfortable placing your child in our nursery, you are welcome to have them sit with you in the foyer or outside under the pavilion. There are crayons and children’s worship bulletins for your use.
Faith Factory for Kids – Children’s Ministry
We love kids! We have classes, camps, and activities designed specifically for them, and they also have the unique opportunity at Stepping Stones Church of being part of all church events. They take part in ministry outreaches with their parents and participate in the worship service.
Babies – Preschoolers
We strongly believe spiritual training of our children should begin the minute they are born. Dedicated teachers prepare lessons just for preschoolers for the 9:15 Life Group Hour, bringing the scriptures down to their age level. The learning continues during the worship hour.
While loving on your baby, we’ll sing songs of God’s love. We teach your toddler and preschooler simple biblical truths and then reinforce these concepts while they play. Our teachers are screened but most importantly have a deep love for God and are crazy about children.
Kindergarten – 5th Grade
During the Life Group Hour at 9:15 am children study the scriptures in our Kidz Factory room taught by well-qualified teachers. Just like Jesus used objects like coins, fish, and plants to teach, our teachers use everyday objects and fun activities to teach Bible truths. Since the children experience what they are learning, it sticks with them.
The worship hour experience at 10:30 am is designed with kids in mind. Pastor Jeff connects with the children both before, during and after the service. He often calls willing volunteers to help him illustrate a point. He points out ways they can apply the truths being taught to their young lives. There are Children’s Bulletins with activities that supplement the sermon.
Super Church is offered twice a month and on special occasions. This allows children a balance between learning from Pastor Jeff and learning Biblical principles is a more kid-centered atmosphere.
Various other fun events such as PureNrgy Camp, Drive-thru History and Camp Dinosaur help children better understand the truths of the Bible.
Stepping Stones Church
6828 CR 202
McKinney TX 75071
9:00 am - Prayer
9:15 am - Life Group (Bible Study)
10:30 am - Worship
7-8 pm - Midweek Prayer and Bible Study for all ages
© 2020 · Stepping Stones Church